Rikkyo University, College of Business (COB) and Graduate School of Business (GSB)
Exchange Program Admission Fall 2017
1) Complete online general application form.
2) Complete all the forms below for Certificate of Eligibility.
- Application Instruction (PDF) *PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY.
3) Send the Certificate of Eligibility Application Form in Microsoft Excel to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Send all original documents, except Certificate of Eligibility application form, to Rikkyo University, International Business Program Office, through coordinator at your home institution.
Satomi TANIGUCHI (Ms.)
Rikkyo University, College of Business and Graduate School of Business
McKim 611, 1-34-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8501
Deadline: 31st, March 2017
*We are relatively flexible with deadline. As long as we have your Certificate of Eligibility Application by 31st, March, we can accept other documents afterwards.
We provide four off-campus dormitories. If you are interested in, please read the information and housing regulations carefully and send the housing application along with other application documents. Please be advised that the housing situation in the Academic Year 2017-2018 is going to be difficult due to the drastic increase of the exchange students. RIR Shinamachi is especially highly competitive. If you are comfortable commuting on train, we would definitely recommend other three dormitories or to look for an apartment on your own.
Orientation begins : Beginning of September, 2017 (Undecided)
Classes begin : September 20 , 2017
Winter holidays : from December 25, 2017 to January 5, 2018
Final examinations : from January 24, 2017 to February 3, 2018
Transcript will be issued : in the end of March 2018
Orientation begins : End of March, 2018 (Undecided)
Classes begin : Middle of April, 2018 (Undecided)
Semester ends : July 31, 2018
Transcript will be issued : in the end of August 2018
Course list for the year 2017 is not available yet. Please refer the information from 2016 for now.
If you have any questions regarding application procedures, please feel free to contact us!
College of Business Exchange Program Coordinator
Satomi TANIGUCHI (Ms.)
Phone : +81-3-3985-4241 (Direct) Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
E-mail : email@example.com